There are many opportunities to volunteer and support prevention in Hudson County. Please read the descriptions below carefully.
Partners In Prevention volunteer opportunities:
- Administrative work (filing, mailing, etc.)
- Events (on-site setup/breakdown, health fairs, etc.)
- Volunteer part-time and full-time internships
To volunteer with Partners In Prevention please contact Anthony Menafro at 201-552-2268 Ext. 25 or A.Menafro@partners-in-prevention.com.
Hudson County Coalition for a Drug-Free Community volunteer opportunities:
- Community Advocacy (asking your town to change a policy or practice)
- Community Education (educating youth about prescription drug abuse, working with town officials to host a town hall meeting, etc.)
- Coalition membership (prioritizing coalition initiatives, recruiting other community partners, etc.)
To volunteer with the Hudson County Coalition for a Drug-Free Community please contact Lisa Bogran at 201-552-2268 Ext. 19 or L.Bogran@partners-in-prevention.com.